HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all.
Belated Christmas Wishes
Here it is, Jan 13th. I hope everyone had a good Christmas. We did. My presents were Cat Themed!!! My Husband got enough books for 6 months, anyway! He will be going in the hospital for Knee Replacement, again, April 11th. He had his left one done last Feb 11th. Now, his right one is getting replaced. Six weeks out of work. He's supposed to retire in Dec. We'll see. Anyway, I thought I'd show you some of my gifts. I have a lot of Cat t-shirts. This website is the best. http://www.justcattees.com/?Click=122 This is my favorite ALL these were purchased on http://www.amazon.com/
I am in desperate need of some yarn that you have. Please check your Ravelry account. It would we a very happy Thanksgiving if you still have it in your stash. Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteWhat yarn is it???
ReplyDeleteRowan Scottish Tweed Chunky in Wine #12 from Lot #055. You've got six skeins listed in your Rav stash. I've knit Juneberry Triangle with six skeins and need about 15 yards to finish it off. I sent a PM to your Ravelry account too. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteO.K. I got your message. I will PM you through Ravelry. I can send you a couple of short skeins.
ReplyDeleteLifesaver!! Thank you.
ReplyDelete