I did do some knitting before Christmas. I used Colinette Jitterbug in Heaven's Above. I loved the way it turned out. It's one of my favorite shawls. It is a free download.
Here it is, Jan 13th. I hope everyone had a good Christmas. We did. My presents were Cat Themed!!! My Husband got enough books for 6 months, anyway! He will be going in the hospital for Knee Replacement, again, April 11th. He had his left one done last Feb 11th. Now, his right one is getting replaced. Six weeks out of work. He's supposed to retire in Dec. We'll see. Anyway, I thought I'd show you some of my gifts. I have a lot of Cat t-shirts. This website is the best. http://www.justcattees.com/?Click=122 This is my favorite ALL these were purchased on http://www.amazon.com/
It's been awhile. The months are going by fast. After losing our cat Harrison, our cat Cody had to be put down near Thanksgiving. He was going into liver failure. We had changed our regular cat littler over to the Breeze Cat Litter System. It comes with pellets and pads for urine, you put in a pull out drawer. When he got sick, we took him to the Vets. Vet took blood and x-rays. When he returned with the x-ray, he said he never saw anything like what was in the image. I took a closer look. I was flabbergasted. He had been eating the pellets and the Vet said there had to be 100 or more in his system. Cody stayed for 3 days, because they had to give him an enema to get the pellets out. I took him home on a Thursday. The Vet wanted to see him back in a week. I got him home and he started eating and drinking, but, that didn't last long. I caught him eating pellets the Saturday before his checkup. When I...
Comments
Post a Comment