Crafter at Work......

Coffee, a lighted Yankee Candle, and cats.  What more could you ask for when you're sitting at the table trying to craft!!!!  Our cat Lucky, who is 11 y.o. and my "big" boy is helping me.  The Black cat on the right is my Onyx boy, he's about 2 yrs old and the Black cat eating in the background is Romeo, he's 4 y.o., and a Bombay cat.


I went outside my comfort zone of knitting scarves and shawls and decided to take a Christmas stocking class.  It was a blast!!!  This stocking is for me.  Decorating it is the most fun.

The stocking is called MIX-and-MATCH Socks from the book Knit Christmas Stockings! by Gwen Steege.  I ended up buying the book on Amazon USED.  The book is in excellent condition.


I'm still putting the Green beads on for Santa's eye and he will have a Purple nose.  I will be done decorating and will be sewing up the heel. I purchased some micro fleece to line the stocking with.

More pictures of different sections:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Robin Shawl

Black Friday Happiness!!!!!!!