My Feline Family





Here are pictures of our 11 cats.

I used to be a foster home for cats.  Some of the ones I'm going to show you were once foster.   I enjoyed it.  You get satisfaction caring for them and they love you unconditionally.  I've always had cats in my life.  I'm an independent person, so I had to have independent CATS!!!
I've mostly adopted Senior cats, because, they get lost in the shuffle. 



Cody-11 y.o.
Someone gave this beautiful cat up, because they got a dog.  They, also, had him declawed front and back and let him go outside.  He just became a lap cat with me only. He loves laying on the newly folded clothes.


Carmen Miranda-10 y.o.
Shelter Rescue
Himalayan
She's the sweetest cat.  She's very small for a Himalayan.  Maybe she was the runt.  She was one of my foster kitties.  Always wants to be on your lap.  You say no to her, she doesn't care, she jumps up on your lap, anyway.


Lucky-13 y.o.
This my Lucky Boy (I call him that).  He's not a lap cat nor does he like to get picked up, but, he loves attention and kisses all the same.


Patches-12 y.o.
A friend gave him and his Brother, who passed away 1 1/2 years ago to us.  He goes from one lap to the other, when we have coffee in the morning.


Romeo-5 y.o.
He's a Bombay
Someone gave him up and I took him in.  He's a really sweet cat.  He just became a lap cat this year.  Like to play bite your hand & arm when he gets petted.  If my Husband comes near me to give me a kiss and a hug, he jumps up on the counter and starts pawing whoever is closest to him for attention.


Onyx-3.y.o.
Rescue from a BB Gun situation
He's is a very layed back cat.  He sleeps next to me every night, next to my head.


Gibbs (after Leroy Jethro Gibbs of NCIS)
He's about 6-7 y.o.  Vet isn't sure.
Also a rescue from the BB gun situation.
I picked this picture, because, this is what he does, when he wants your attention.  He will just plop.  It can be right in front of you and you almost trip over him.  He is a big cat.  Last year, after taking him to the Vet, he weighed in at 25 lbs.



Wrigley-3 y.o.
She was a foster Feral cat that I ended up adopting, a year ago, last month.  She LOVES Gibbs (above).  He keeps swatting her, but, she keeps coming back to him.  She sleeps with him.  When he gets down from a chair, she follows him.  When he eats, she's right there eating with him.  AAHHH LOVE!!!


Garfield-4 y.o.
  He loves laying on any of my project bags!!!


Here's Sophie, again.  She is laying on my bags of yarn.  Her new nickname is devil girl.  When we bring in groceries, she gets in the bags.  I had to move all my plants out to the porch, because she kept attacking the leaves.  When she can't reach leaves, she cries.  She jumps on 3 of the cats that play with her, to get someone to play.  She loves me to play with her, especially with balls with the bells in them.  At night when we watch TV, she runs threw the house, like a crazed woman, knocking things off the coffee table.



Harrison Ford-13 y.o.
He was one of my foster cats. We should have called him Huggy Bear, because he hugs and licks your face, ears.
He is mostly all White with a little Black patch on his heat and a Black tail.
PEEK-A-BOO!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Robin Shawl

When it rains, it pours!!