RIP Harrison

Our Harrison went to Rainbow Bridge, on Tuesday (10/18).  He was 13 yrs and 7 mos. old.

I had him when I was a foster Mom.  He got sick two weeks prior, with what the Vet & I thought was a respiratory thing.  He lost some weight, too.  Vet put him on medicine, but, after he finished it, he was still sneezing and had a runny eye.

Last Friday, I took him back to Vets, because he looked like he was losing more weight.  I also, told her, I noticed a lump on his forehead and his nostril were puffy.  She took blood and the results were Cancer.  It was devastating.  I wanted to put him down that day, but she recommended putting him on Prednesone, giving him some relief.   It didn't work.  The lump was getting bigger and his nostrils were puffier.  All he did was sleep.  Even though he ate, it wasn't that much.

So, Tuesday morning, my Husband & I made the decision to put him down.  It was so sad.  I took him.  I asked  the vet to weigh him and when she did, he lost another 1/4 lb.

I stayed with him crying.  He went peacefully.  We will miss him and his wonderful personality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Robin Shawl

Black Friday Happiness!!!!!!!