Textured Cowl-Plymouth Yarns


Ready for this????? This took me 2 days. I started it on Sat and finished it yesterday.
This pattern was my worst nightmare!!! The pattern is from Plymouth Yarns. It's called "Baby Alpaca Grande Hand Dyed Textured Cowl.
It calls for 3 hanks of the yarn. All you need is two, because all they did on their pattern was add one row of a solid color at the end. Can't see wasting $14.99 for just one row!!!
I was going to throw it in the trash, I was so upset with it. I started out wanting to to the print for the middle and the solid Plum color for the 2 x 2 ribbings. Well, the problem was there is too much Blue in the print, for me. So, I decided to do stripes. I don't know if I like it or not. it's probably another finished project for the storage "BOX".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Robin Shawl

When it rains, it pours!!