I'm BAAAACCKK!!!

Hi there all.  A lot has happened in 2016-now.  Some great, some very sad.

I started a lot of WIP's, last year.  Have to finish them this year.  Right now, I'm almost finished with another Spindrift Shawl.  I'm in a KAL.  Should be finished today, then block it.

~~2016~~

The year started caving in March, with the death of our dog Savannah.  She really went down hill after the diagnosis of the SARDS.  She was peeing in the house and it got worse.  Our Vet said that some dogs don't do well with SARDS.

Then, at the end of October, we lost our wonderful cat Harrison to Cancer.  That was a big blow for us.  He made it to 14 y.o., though.  He was a great cat.

In November, I think it was about 2 weeks after losing Harrison, we lost Cody to Liver disease.  He wouldn't eat and was getting dehydrated.  We took him to the Vets.  He took an xray of his body.  When he came back with it, he said,  "In all the years I've been a Vet, I've never seen anything like this".  He put the xray on the lightbox and I went over to it.  When I saw it, I said OMG, he's been eating the Breeze System pellets.  There had to be 100 pellets in his stomach.  The Vet told us he could operate and get the pellets out, but there was no guarantee that he wouldn't do it again.  I told him I wanted to take him home and talk it over with my Husband.  Well, Cody made the decision for us.  I caught him eating pellets off the bathroom floor.  I spent quality time with him, called the Vets the next morning and put him down.  He was 13 y.o.

~~2017~~

In March, I lost my best kitty friend Carmen.  She was the Himalayan and only 9 y.o.  She started peeing outside the box.  The poor thing tried to go in the box. The vet couldn't find anything, until he put her down.  There was a lump in her abdomen.  I thought she would live longer, but not.  I miss her.



More in Post # 2.....
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Robin Shawl

My Handsome Boy