Page 2.  

In April,  I came across this site named Paws 4 Survival Rescue.  The woman, who runs it, rescues dogs and cats from Puerto Rico.  She goes every 3 months and flies them to MA, where I'm from.

On one of her trips, she sent me photos of some cats that were coming back with her.  I asked her if there were any Himalayans.  She sent me a picture of one.  I fell in love with her.  When she came back and things were settled, we made an appointment to adopt her.

Meet Jasmine!





In May, we adopted a Maine Coon from same agency.

Meet Spices!




Then Hurricane Maria hit the island.  After our dog Savannah passed, I was looking for another dog, a little one, this time.  A lot of dogs and cats were rescued.  She sent me pictures of a few, maybe 5, dogs.  I already knew who I wanted!!!  Just to let you know, I named after Fiona Glenanne from the TV show Burn Notice!!!!

She suffers from hair loss, due to, being in a cage for 2 years.  She on new meds and shampoo to help with itching so her hair will grow back.  She is a funny dog.  Loves to cuddle and go for car rides, as long as she is with people.  She loves toys, whether being hers or the cats.

Meet Fiona



Page 3..........cont.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Robin Shawl

My Handsome Boy